Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sympathy Card for a Friend's loss

While I was stationed in South Carolina I met a family that owned an Antique/Scrapbooking store. By far the best in the world. And believe me I would know. Anyway my "Mom" in South Carolina got me loving Art Impressions stamps. She always wanted to be a Watercolor artist and these stamps allowed her to do that by giving some guidelines. Each different flower and foliage is a different stamp. So you create your own bouquets, scenes etc. I just think they are so beautiful and remind me of my family in South Carolina. I miss you guys!!!

1 comment:

The Art of Cards said...

This is beautiful Lindsey Linguini! I didn't realize it was more than one stamp until I actually read it. Gonna have to CASE this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...