Sunday, April 22, 2007

Card Contest for Paper Crafts CKC Mesa


Well, one of my first contest entries....what do you think!? I busted out an old corner rounder and really love how huge it is. And watch out I added some flowers- so not me but I think I am getting into it. I know you are probably asking 'what is up with the patterned paper?' Ask no more, I think I have passed the stage where I can cut the 12x12 sheet. There will always be a Micheals/Joanns/Hobby Lobby/SU/TAC/CTMH/Recollections/Target/do you know of any others just so I have a back up? Why is it so hard to cut the paper? I guess it is like a 100 dollar bill then it is smaller and easier to use just a scrap (10 dollar bill) so if I can keep it in the original form it stays around a lot longer. Wow, there was more to this card than I expected. Enjoy, and go cut a 12x12 patterned paper into 123 pieces! :0)

1 comment:

The Art of Cards said...

Background paper is meant to be cut!!! Good job in the usage. Love this card. I love all your cards ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...