Monday, April 16, 2007

Real Red....real real red.

Had a yardsale on Saturday, it was gorgeous out! Little chilly so I had on a sweater of my mother's (we did it at her house for a better location)so it hit me about 3/4 sleeve. I was wearing capris pants and flip flops. Why is this so important? Because I got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sunburned that it looks like I am still wearing the flip flops and have a burn where softball socks would go. Oh and don't forget about the sweater there are uneven lines where the sleeves hit my arms. Why am I always the victim to the most riduculous sunburns!? It was cold out for crying out loud. So had to take the day off because my legs were throbbing. Tried a vinegar bath, aloe, any other suggestions? I guess you can't fix stupid in the words of Ron White!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...