Friday, April 6, 2007

Wowza!



This is my reveal gift from my Divine Secret Sister Cherie-baby. Isn't so EASTER! YAHOO! I didn't realize how yellow it was until I looked at the photo. When the box arrived I tore into it and pulled little goodies out for what seemed like forever! She is such a talented stamper and OH SO GENEROUS! Thanks girl. My peeps are drying out as we speak, I like them crunchy like the lucky charms marshmellows. Anyone else enjoy a stale marshmellow? Here is what it inlcuded...prisma glitter, life saver bag and chick topper (sorry my amazing photography cut it out), fridge note pad and pen, EXPLODING scrapbook and instructions- thank you!, a reveal note packaged up so cutely, an altered candle, box full of dark chocolate, hershey's bar, Crunch and Munch, a fridge scrapbook layout, a cute chick card and my all time easter favorite PEEPS! Thanks sis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...