Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm IT!!!

I have been tagged by a SUPER SASSY STAMPIN SISTA! She has been my inspiration and motivation since I moved back to AZ. She makes me laugh, try new things like patterned paper, stickles, adhesive, and blogging, forces me to go shopping *wink wink*, and refreshes me with her REAL personality. If you haven't guessed this it's tremendously talented Toni! Check her blog out at www.theartofcards.blogspot.com
So 7 things about me you didn't know (or perhaps you do)...
1. I wake up at 4:30am M-F to stamp/view a craft magazine or website.
2. I hate daffodils.
3. I LOVE movies that are funny (add a little bit of Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn and I am happy!).
4. I love thrift stores, a bargain bin or anything I have to hunt for.
5. I love to organize.
6. I am addicted to the internet.
7. I would love to do something creative for my career.
So I am not sure how to select the people I am tagging, so I challenge any of you that read my blog to share 7 things about yourself in the comments and if you have a blog include that also! OOH this is fun, perhaps I will make new blog friends!!! Or if you are an old friend I would love to know 7 more things about you! Today is Wednesday- yippee!! I apologize for the lack of photos on my blog- my hard drive is going out and it will not recognize the printer/card reader so I have been a stamping machine but can't show anyone. Hopefully we are up and running by the end of this week. Thanks for reading!
******added****** Linda you're IT!!! http://paprrrlady.blogspot.com/ She is such a wonderful person inside and out check out her latest creations- gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can ya come over to organize some areas for me? :)

Seven things about me.
1. Don't have a blog yet, YET being the key word.
2. Am a swapahore. (new word) do you like?
3. LOVE cows!! Mooooooooooo
4. Know ASL-American Sign Language.
5. Can't wait to go back to Australia.
6. Was in a skiing accident and airlifted off the mountain.
7. Have swung/bungeed off of a bridge and then jumped into the water.

Anonymous said...

Seven things about me that you may not know....

1. I am a Polish Princess
2. I love Bears and Dolphins
3. Favorite Color is Pink
4. I was a Finalist in the Miss Teenager Pagent
5. Love Ribbon
6. My Favorite Flower is the Star Gazer Lily
7. I Love all my Stamping Sisters: Toni, Lindsey, Linda, Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...