Friday, May 11, 2007

WOW I had no idea--- twice!

Alright after this blurb you might want to read from the bottom up. Pretty amazing! I was cruisin' around SCS while at work I know, I know I am addicted. But found that people are going crazy for the Wild Wild West set from SU!. My family is all very into horses and I purchased it right away (some years ago). Well I guess this set is going for over $140 on EBAY. Many were posting saying that this was a crime. Sad, but hey if you spent 28 bucks and turned it into $140 you wouldn't be complaining either. Anyway knowing that I had this set and EVERYONE wanting so badly (willing to spend $140 badly) I would try to help and found this gal Anne aka Dawson on SCS that was doing something so VERY cool... check it out....
Re: WWW Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spurts works for me....stamp when you can. Im just so grateful to get the images. Keiki is an organization based in Hawaii that sends handmade cards out to sick children.
Here is there website.

http://www.keikicards.org/

If you have any other images that would fit boys ages 12 to 18 we/they are looking for them too. The other lady I work with on this lives in Ohio..... she has been hoping for these images for a long time.
I just hope you dont feel pressured into doing this. Since the bigger boys dont get as many cards I have decided that this was my main goal to send them. I have several swaps Im doing and all my cards plus what others have donated will all go to Keiki.
So thank you from the bottom of our hearts.....
Anne



Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsalita
Give me some time and I will work on it. Do you want it mailed all together, or in spurts? I will have time on Sunday to crank some out. And also what is Keiki? Watch the mailbox next week (this is good motivation to get rid of my stamps before the increase).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson
Your so sweet to help us out. We are looking for the cowboys both stamps and the boots. Perm black on white would be wonderful. As for how many, we are just grateful your offering. We will except any that you send us. Just to give you an idea of amounts, between the 2 of us....we send off about 150 cards a month to Keiki. If you wish paper or something in return, please say something. Not to many of these sets around and I gave up trying to buy one. As for size....... just need enough around each image to mount in different ways. Thank you so much for doing this.
Anne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...