Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm the slit!





Well, I am sliding in at the last minute it is 2054hrs here and I have created my VERY first tutorial. I would like to do a video but I will need an assistant. Any Vana Whites out there!? You can wear a flashy dress! So this was featured on the "Stamper's Showcase"(SU! demo site ideas) today. A slit punched flower. Step one: start with a donut shape (I used Creative Memories circle cutter but you could use punches as well). Step two: Then put the slit punch upside down through the center (in the donut hole). I punch everything upside down so I can see what I am punching. Step three: Continue lining up the slit punch making sure you are right on the line of the last punch and not over otherwise you will cut your scallop, then Oh slit! Time to start over. Have fun with this one- I will! I will be showing some creations with this slitsational technique tomorrow. Happy punching!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be your Vanna White. Oops I typed White instead of Right. Ha ha!! I do not look the best in White. A little story I will tell you about in private. On another note years and years and years ago my Mom was on the Price is White. The wheel is so small. It was so much FUN!!

The Art of Cards said...

You're a genius!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool, need to teach me Can't wait to get together again and stamp.

Diane said...

Just found your blog through Hand made by me,which she was on Allison's blog.
That's a wonderful idea!!! TFS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...