Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thanks Galyen and Nevarez family!!!


I received a gift credit card from my friends from 4th grade. They are so sweet. It didn't matter where I was in the world on August 6th Lorraine would track me down to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks you guys you are the absolute best! So the stamping convention was alright- rubbernecker (thanks for turning me on to them Toni!) had these super cute girly stamps, Hobby Lobby's ribbon was on sale so I am polka dotting it up, some thread (that's right I will be sewing in the future), photo boxes to alter, and Ikea had this cool 3D frame I am going to alter. Uh oh I didn't include my cool photo holder. And stopped by Joann's this morning for the fall pack from DCWV 12x12 paper and the cutest die for my cuttlebug. Also swung by trusty Michael's for a spool of funky ribbon and some foam brushes. Wheew. That's a lot of typing! Better get to creating! Thanks Lorraine, Margarito, Michael, Andrew, Priscilla, Robert, Racheal, and Angelina!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...