Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inspiration runneth over!



I made these two cards right after my Big Lots Excursion with Otilia, Brandy and Toni. The pink and black many thanks card I used a STAMPAMAJIG to place the image right where I wanted it. Let me tell you I am obsessed with this tool. I thought I did a good job lining things up, but this bad boy is amazing!! Check out kwerner's tutorial on October 29th showing how to use the STAMPAMAJIG here. The next card has the most gorgeous background EVER! First off I love bold images and it has holes throughout the image that are perfect for paper piercing. And thanks to kwerner I am obsessed with kraft cardstock from SU!. Hope you enjoy these, I will see you all again but I will be posting from BIG SKY COUNTRY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...