Thursday, March 6, 2008

Celebrate good times C'mon! It's time to SALEabrate


My stamp studio isn't all together yet, but getting there. I had to take a break and make these two beauties. Again using my scraps. I have made a list of color combinations including colors that I never use. Blush Blossom and bordering blue. Then the color combo of real red, old olive, and pumpkin pie. So with my list of inspiration I take a scrap from that color's folder and see what I can come up with. Not to shabby!? Hope you have found some time to SALEabrate as well. I know I want to have a SALEabration once my room is all put together- anyone up to joining me? ANYONE OUT THERE??? I feel like I am all alone here in Montana, I know there are stampers from MONNNNNTANA! See you cowpokes later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...