Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blonde moment



That lasted for a weekend!

Turned down a chance to scrapbook for the entire weekend. Silly girl I am I know. But I would pack all of my current projects I want nothing to do with and do nothing with them for a whole weekend. So made more sense to go where the wind took me.

Got my days confused and had a bunch of people go out and watch an imaginary band Friday night, got a good laugh out of it. Ended up at the Flamingo where a woman fell, hit her head on the table and had to be taken out on a stretcher, then some guy peed on my tires. I guess I wasn't the only one having a blonde moment. But I recovered on Saturday had a nap, a BBQ and when to see Hit-n-Run who was really playing this time. Pheeew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...