Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics are easy as 1, 2, 3


There is a paper lover and blogger out there that totally inspires me (ELISE BLAHA), and I can totally relate to her lifelong dream to be in the olympics video. She has offered up a chance for me to compete in the events I was born to do. Check out the Crafty Olympics. The first being pattern. Thanks for the use of your sentiment stamp Jenn!

Second is text. Notice the "o" background and ribbon slide. Yum!

The third and final event, PAINT. Kinda got on an ole Valentine's theme here for whatever reason. I guess because I talked to Toni 'my heart days obsessed friend' yesterday {miss ya girly}.

There will be more to share, I had a video updating you all what my past month has been filled with...but of course blogger would not allow me to upload it. So I think I am back to the crafting/blogging world now. My head is swirling with ideas I want to share. More to come!

2 comments:

EliseBlaha said...

great cards!
thanks for joining in!

kssdesigns said...

Nice to see some new creations. Love the hey babe card and the jewel placement on that one. Thanks for the supplement too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...