Friday, October 3, 2008

Missing again...


Here is the reason I have dropped off the planet this time. Meet Josh, my boyfriend. He is a rancher from Stanford Montana and oh so sweet. This is us at the Bayern Brewery in Missoula Montana. My friends Melissa (she's the one that introduced me to Josh) and Bob took us to the Griz game and showed us a great time. You can see Melissa's craft blog here, Bob's beer blog here, and their blog together here.

In "leg news" I had my ACL repaired on the 30th of September- Toni's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE, your gift is on the way!!! So I am on the road to recovery. Whoo hoo! There was a cancellation in the surgeon's schedule so he slipped me in, and I am so thankful so I won't be slipping on the ice once the snow flies! So you can expect a lot more crafting coming from this little lady since I am bummed up. Although six hours after surgury they had me walking and bending it. And day two I was doing stairs so I don't think it will keep me down for long at all!

Would love to hear what everyone else is up to- so chat me up- I have the time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad it is finally fixed. So Mr. Man explains your absence. As long as you are happy and having fun I completely understand. You'll have to catch me up at some point.

Hope your heeling well and I really look forward to seeing what you make in your down time! Peace out!

kssdesigns said...

Nice to see you're creating again! Thanks for the pics and updates. I hope you have a super speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Hey there girlie... Sorry for the absence myself, been fixing up my home. Painting, tile, new shower... So you got yourself a new man... He's hot!!! Glad to hear your leg is getting fixed; it's about time. Sure miss you... Keep in touch

Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...