Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ups and downs




The sun comes up and the sun goes down. This is my life right now. I think I am just in a funk about my leg. I am so over it. I am ready to be normal again, wait I guess I will wait a lifetime for that, I am ready for my leg to get better. I want to drive. You know how you don't need to go anywhere when your car is in the driveway but once it goes to the shop you are like crap I need to drive to get this, this and that. That's how I feel about driving. I need to drive here, there and everywhere. Tired of leaning on everyone. Ready to drive on my own and live on my own. I applied for a home loan today. I have to call my lender back tomorrow to see what she says. It would be such great progress to move out of my aunt's basement. Once you live on your own it's hard to live with a "mother figure" again. So ready to go UP again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...