Thursday, January 15, 2009

Clarity


Everything is so unclear, just when you think you know where life is taking you it flips you into a corkscrew and you lose sight of everything around you. Sometimes you are lucky and see the fog before it hits and you prepare yourself for what you think is going to happen, but it's guarenteed to throw another corkscrew your way! "You can do anything the impossible just takes longer." I saw this painted on a van the other day- it gives me hope that we have some control in what happens but I am prepared for the fog and won't lose sight of what is important to me. This photo is of the fog while heading into Great Falls from Stanford at 85 miles an hour.

1 comment:

Donna C. said...

Ah, Big Sky Country. I grew up in Miles City but moved away in 1976. Your picture made me homesick and your comments were just what I needed today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...