Thursday, January 22, 2009

Side swiped




Surprise: a feeling caused by something happening suddenly or unexpectedly
Each day is full of surprises.

Here are my Thursday surprises:

I got to work early, that never happens.

Josh texted "hey sexy have a good day" even though I said some cranky things to him on the phone last night. I put my foot in my mouth again, surprise, surprise.

My boss made tacos for us all at lunch. A Mexican surprise- "OLE"
(subtitle- My boss made tacos for us all at lunch. A Mexican surprise- "OLE")

My Mom called me, that never happens either.

I was complimented on my interviewing skills, and he was surprised too by my never having training. Well if he met my mom he would understand...she perfect for the NYPD interrogation department.

My headache went away after I took some excedrin. Weird how that works.

We are all in this race for something moving way too fast to see the small things. There is a surprise around every corner. Even when I turned to look away from my computer at work, I saw this (last month). I know, good grief the clouds and I should get a room already. I can't help it when you are in love you want to shout it from the roof tops. I LOVE CLOUDS, sorry Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...