Sunday, May 24, 2009

Christmas came early

But I can't shake the presents to find out what they are. I have to wait and see what blooms. Plants are popping up everywhere with buds, can't wait to see what they hold. I cleaned 14 bags of weeds and pine needles out of the front yard and 7 out of the back, but if this is what I get in return, it's totally worth it! It's worth the sore back, triceps and hammies I still have a week later. I am not a gardener, and Lynn the previous owner said she planted everything that was beautiful but hearty because she is not a gardener either. It's crazy how much we have in common! I bought the perfect house for me and am convinced of that each day. I am so glad to have met her and hope our friendship blooms into something beautiful as the backyard.

1 comment:

Jen said...

can't wait to see more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...