Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why I shouldn't have a debit card!

While in Billings for a friend's wedding, Josh and I hit up some stores. Let me tell you I had some great finds! Friday night we hit up the wedding, Troy and Camela were both in the wedding. Then it was on to Michaels, TJ Max, Hobby Lobby and Scrapbook Legacies. The blossom picture will hang in my living room, the 5 frames will hang horozontally and I will swap out photos with what moves me, I am hoping the seasons for now. The door pulls are for my kitchen drawers and cupboards. And of course the leather tote is for my color coordinated embellishements. I picked up some goodies from scrapbook legacies for Nicole's wedding invitations.









































1 comment:

kssdesigns said...

There's no point in having it unless you can spend it! Love the drawer pulls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...