Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh the colors of home


Taking the photos for my pieces of home mini book is a blast. Perhaps putting together the mini book will be just as fun. Better put down the camera, set up my new printer and get to creatin'! But taking the photos now is good because a lot of these flowers have already come and gone. Plus my mom needs to get a real feel of where I call home these days.
Soon to come "living photos" what my house itself actually looks like. Geez, seeing all of the pieces makes it look grand huh!?
hollyhock.light switch.poppy.house.columbine.poppy.toilet paper dispenser (he peddles when you pull on the paper!).bleeding heart.address.light above sink.downstairs cutout.columbine.mailslot. purple flower budding out.wood.red flower.back yard.more red flower.arched doorway.red flower in full bloom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...