Monday, January 4, 2010

More than a replacement






Shannon was my secret santa at work. I got her a gift card to JC Penny's and made her this little altered business card tin and a card. I really like how they both turned out. It was nice to get down and work with paper and glue again. As I was working on it I knew I had made the right choice to move on into art as a career. I don't think I will ever look back, just maybe to wonder what took me so long to go on this path. Shannon is the new "me". She will be the marketer at Mountain Title and is already doing a fabulous job. It is so refreshing to train someone that just soaks up what you have to offer and genuinely sees the foundation you have created and finds it important as well. It made it so much easier knowing that I would leave all of my hard work in her hands. Good luck Shannon!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

ooohhhh I LOVE IT! What paper is that? I really love it. At first glance the card looks like it said "shirtman" not "christmas" LOLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...