Thursday, March 18, 2010

My idea of HOME

Right now I am living in two places, at Josh's in Stanford and my own in Great Falls. Soon it will be Josh's for good, especially once the baby comes. Deciding to move is hard, but I know it is right for us. I don't want to be all by myself when something weird happens and don't have him to say that it's okay. That's his role I guess, never thought about it until now. So soon we will share a Home Sweet Home.




























































This book has been a work in progress for over a year, and continues to grow everytime I find something new. Intersting to see how some things don't change in what I like and others are completly trendy. This book is my plan for what I would like in my house. A place where the ideas I see from everywhere (mainly magazines and the internet) are collected. You know, those ooooh that is really cool I should remember that but never do. I kept a pile of clippings for what seems like FOREVER! Now they have a cool book to live in. So when I am looking for something or need something done I can say- this is what I want. A perfect visual and idea keeper. YES! Now putting these into reality is the trick, I wonder how many years that will take?



Currently the only place that exists completed is this book. But I guess it will always be getting larger with more ideas. Ah, it's nice to flip through the pages and imagine if it were reality. Wait I can make it my reality!! I just need to concentrate on one room at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...