Sunday, May 20, 2007

Missing: Rubber

Julie's graduation went well, saw my friends in from Sumter, SC, scrapped a little, ate a ton of good food. And that was just the first three days. It is day four and I have 184 photos. I really think my goal of 400 for this trip is within reach! Can't wait to show you all of my purchases. I just hit up my favorite store in Sumter (Memory Lane) found some gorgeous paper, rub-ons, AF die cuts and stamps. So sorry you have to wait until May 25 to see them all.
Alright I am away from my rubber right now but if you would like leave a message please do so after the beep!

beep.

2 comments:

lindsalita said...

I miss all of my stamping/scrapping buddies- look forward to seeing you when I get back!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, Sounds like you had alot of Fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...