Monday, May 14, 2007

What a weekend!!

What a weekend! Friday Paul and I were treated to a delicious dinner at
Carrabas by Toni and Eric- thanks guys! Then Saturday I went to HL for
some ribbon, watched a dog die, celebrated a college graduation then if
that wasn't enough went to Barcelona. Sunday brought breakfast (tried
to go to IHOP) settled for Red Lobster- Paul and I totally spaced that
we were trying to eat something fast on Mother's Day. After our brunch
of seafood Paul packed and headed out to Vegas for the National Auto
Dealers Association. I watched the movie Must Love Dogs (thought it was
perfect seeing that I witnessed a tragedy on Saturday). Then met my
friend Anne for a JAMBA JUICE!!! Let me tell you I love their smoothies
so much when I was in South Carolina and overseas I would dream about
hearing they were building a JJ and throughout my dream I would drive
there (we all know directions and I are not friends) wait in a super
long line picking out the perfect smoothie and then right before I could
order I would wake up. I wonder if alcoholics have the same dreams? I
am a jambajuicaholic- admitting is the first step right? Anyway Sunday
evening checked out my usual internet sweet spots and found that my
crazy friend Toni has been cranking out ART- not just cards these are
all amazing works of A-R-T! I am bummed because my schedule is jam
packed and I will not be able to create until I return from South
Carolina. Toni there is no need for you to read the above, I gave you
the summary right here...(chomp) (laugh) ~(fart)~ (YES) (tear) ~(puke)~
(hooray) (ole) ~(burp)~ (yum) (niffle) (JAMBA) ~%~ (hi, my name is
lindsey and I am a jambajuicaholic) (WOW) (Darn) ~{}~!
Here is a book that I made for my best friend Nicole's college graduation...thanks for the paper Toni!











2 comments:

The Art of Cards said...

Ok, I don't know your friend and I didn't grow up with you two but man I think I cried a little! *Wwwhhhaaa* {hiccup}!

I love it. That paper is perfect. FAB job Lindsey. I wanna be a book maker like you when I grow up :P

Anonymous said...

Love this little book, Can you teach me how to make one?

Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...