Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On the way back from Jamba Juice...



This is the view I had while driving back from Jamba Juice on Sunday. Man I love the backdrop of the white tanks! There are always amazing colors in the sky at night near my home but sticking the camera out the window at 70 miles an hour isn't always a good choice. Since I had no one behind me I was able to drive slow enough to capture these photos. My goal while on vacation is to get in front of the camera. The last photo I have of myself is from the mustache day. I also want to have 400 photos when I return. Let's see if I can reach my goal. Wish me luck. Today I am going to Cabela's with the girl scout troop. We are having a new girl join us tonight. I can't wait. There is another photo opportunity. Don't you think it would make the most adorable little mini book for the parents as a thank you at the end of the year!? Toni are you crying again? Love ya girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...