Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The last shopping spree...

This was my last purchase with Toni. We purused Target as said yesterday. Notice everything was on clearance. Not too bad. I had been dying to get an exacto knife and after cutting out teeny tiny things I am wondering what the heck I did before. The rubbons, adhesive remover and rubbon applicator was inspired by Stacey at a crop. She had that little adhesive remover and I knew I needed it. Man I always get the adhesive on a tiny spot, but can't get in there to get it out. That pointed tip really helps out. So two tools to help me be more precise- lovin' it! And all on clearance- lovin' it even more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sniff Sniff - you stink! Oh wait, I was crying because you're gone - Ok, I've over it :D You know I'm just teasing my little airworm :D

Miss you,

Pickle head

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...