Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SALEABRATE the Occasions Mini and being back to scrappin!


Found this card in the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery you can see the card here.
Had to play with this background and the delicious flower set out of the occasions mini. Totally diggin this color combo as well, found on this website which is a great resource and we all know how I feel about color! It is for SU! colors, but she also has a CTMH color combo site as well here.

So what I have been up to...

Unpacking and organizing my life.

Which I guess the best way to do that is through lunch with everyone. I have have been out to lunch just about everyday since I have arrived.

Began actaully scrapbooking again! I found a great store here a few years back and she is still up and running. Over the years a stamp store closed and another scrapbooking store. I attended the crop that was Friday from 6pm-12am and Saturday from 10am-12am. Met 11 talented scrapbookers and just about finished 18 layouts! I just need to add embellishments to them. I began putting photos to paper for my aunt's Disney Cruise album. I also need to begin my sister's wedding album and keep plugging away on Miss Arizona's album and of course the mustache book. So the "me" books might have to wait, or I could make some time to get motivated to do the others. We will see how that pans out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...