Monday, June 2, 2008

Let's heat it up!





Stamping, seems to be a whole lot of scrappin' these days and this was my welcome back into the stamping world. I need some warming up for sure! I have been on a mini book craze. I want to make a mini book for everything now.

Here is my current creative agenda...

Disney Cruise Album (EK success changed page protectors need to solve that and make title page)

The Mustache Book (working on the quotes throughout)

Miss Arizona Album (This will be a long one, pecking away)

Mom's Horse Album (Have picked out all cardstock and patterned paper to go with it)

Sister's Wedding Album (Need to get one more batch of photos printed, started choosing sketches for each layout)

Untitled book (not sure what it will be called, it is about everything I love...hmmm that could be the title)

Japan Album x 3 for my friends now in North Dakota, South Carolina and Arizona (size and color combo chosen)

and the future creative agenda...

use up 20 lbs of scrap paper

organize photos, keepsakes and layout ideas by event or book in files (this way I can jump around on different projects so I don't force creating anything)

Gold Award Girl Scout Album

Air Force Album

gear up for craft faire in November

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...