Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GREAT day.






I have a JAY OH BEE!!!! I am working for Mountain Title Company. Yesterday was my second day and I am so happy!!! And I found out I am going to be an aunt again!!! Talk about the best Tuesday ever!!!!

Oh yeah, and got home and embellished the cards I started on Sunday. Both of these sets are retiring. Alright I think I am done with Tagger's Dozen and Big Pieces for a while....I don't know if I can resist! Promise there will be more of the other retiring sets soon. I think I will stamp a bit this weekend, start a job and I already need a three day weekend. Talk about awesome! July is totally going to ROCK!!

And a little knee (it's two inches smaller) update, my surgury will be October 22nd.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...