Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a little gift with a whole lotta love









Whipped these up after googling "gift card holder" and finding this blog...perfect and a great way to use up the scraps (8 x 3-3/4 strips were left over from the 12x12) from the 8x8 album I created.

I think they turned out pretty cute- I am a sucker for this set. My cousin Cimberlee just started her hair and nail business and these little cuties are for her to put in a business card and gift certificate. She has a space in Solar Image on the south end of the 2-J's strip mall stop in and check her out.

2 comments:

Mary said...

These are super cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I just invested in that very same scallop punch and my son so enjoyed trying it out last week on his MS Readathon thank-you cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...