Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mini book craze





























So this gal at work is expecting a baby girl the day after my sister. I made this book for her soon to be baby girl, Keyera. I talked with her mom on the phone to get some of the baby stories from her past.

And I am pretty psyched to go to Melissa's tomorrow and scrap/watch grey's/chat/you know the usual.


***Updated*** I am so flattered, Peata found my mini book and featured it on her Scrapbook Crazy About Mini Albums blog!!

4 comments:

peata said...

great theme for a mini.
i blogged it here.


scrapbook crazy blog

Candy Bello said...

nice mini book!

:)
candy

Candy Bello said...

i love pink! great minibook!!

:)
candy

Rebecca said...

What a great idea for baby, mommy, grandma & the whole family. I may have to do one for my sweet little niece. Nice work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...