Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It Happens

I love this quote, because it is so true! I am on a 3x3 kick. It seems to be just the right amount of creativity for me. I am scared to jump right in because all of my projects are important. So being a true procrastinator I am going to create a slew of 3x3 cards!

Also I have been keeping up with my 20 minutes a day doing something creative. Even when I was out of town for the weekend I looked through some magazines and found some techniques I would like to try.

The corner stamp is from someone, I took all of my acrylic stamps out of their original packaging and don't have the names. I will update this post once I find it (my mind's eye), or if you know please pass on the info. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...