Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a Joy!

I love to open my mailbox and see...
  • a colored envelope
  • a handwritten address
  • a postage stamp or two
  • a little rubber stamped goodness
It means that one of my crafty buddies has sent me a handmade beauty of a card.  Not only is it a nice way to say whatever needs to be said, but they hold inspiration as well.  I find so much joy in receiving cards that I might find myself checking the mail multiple times a day.  Thanks Toni (the square card)and Kemi (the A2 card) for feeding my mailbox and bringing me a whole lotta joy!  I have more to share when I get back home.
*Note to self, send more handmade cards.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh look, I made that card! I didn't read your post until after I looked at the photos and I thought to myself "self, that card looks familiar"...duh!

kssdesigns said...

Hey!! So happy to have you back in blog land and even happier you're enjoying the comforts of your own home! I like the top card better...

marta said...

your little eli is a darling. am praying for you and your sweet family as you tackle some major trials.

i just had to say thank you for the sweet note. heartfelt comments from kind souls like you make all the difference. i appreciate your kindness. i was so worried about posting about my experience and am now feeling like maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to share my feelings. you're a sweetheart. thank you for being so thoughtful.
xo. marta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...