Friday, September 10, 2010

Expires January 2011

While looking around online I found so many great ladies (Elise, Ali, and Kal to name a few) inspired to complete their four simple goals thanks to Elsie. I kept my four goals in line with my '28 things to do before I turn 29', these four are the ones I want tackled bofore 2011. Would feel great to get the memories down about Eli, be a healthier person, get my school work done before suspension comes again, and find out where my money is going. [The budget photo is courtesy of Josh, who is very proud of his photography while I was driving 9-oh back from Billings).  Having a shorter timeline for these 'top of my list goals', will help keep my butt in gear.  Let's hope!  I only have 112 days left!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...