Monday, September 20, 2010

The Fat Lady Has Sung

  I have found myself unable to create.  Not for the lack of inspiration or supplies but for the overwhelming overload of inspiration and supplies.  Where has my creative self gone?  I have been collecting inspiration from all corners of my life to find that 'keeping up with the product' is now translated into keeping myself from creating.  So here's to no more shopping sprees.  I just finished reading 'It's All Too Much' on the suggestion from the Paper Clipping Round Table.  Purge all of the supplies that are not my style, projects that are only collecting dust, and really streamline my workspace.  My goal is to not buy a crafting supply for one year.  It's time to create.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Holy crap, did you take over my shopping addiction?! Glad to see you finally got an atg gun and um hello I love glimmerz! Or what ever your brand you got is! Can't wait to see what you do with all of this! Do you think I used enough exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...