Thursday, November 4, 2010

For the LOVE of Paper





Cards for my old past boss who loves green AND turned the big FIVE OH!  I hope nobody believes I am even close to my age when I get to be old[er].  Josh told me today I looked 15, so I think I will be safe.  Or perhaps he was talking about my maturity!?
A little [snail] mail to cheer up my Aunt who is about to have brain surgery.  You can't see the glimmer misting goodness on this beauty, but believe me it's there!  While stamping, Eli is my assistant and this song by Gretchen Wilson goes through my head...'with a baby on my hip'.

Halloween/Birthday cards for my Aunt, gotta love the holiday where any color combo goes!
Needless to say, women and men, young and old all LOVE paper!

1 comment:

Kharliebug said...

Ooohhhh those from the desk of cards are delish!!!!!!! You're turning into quite the little designer aren't you?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...