Saturday, December 4, 2010

Procrastinate. Check.


I procrastinate.  ALL OF THE TIME.  I would love to break this habit, but to stay true to myself I will have put it off until tomorrow [add it to Toni's list].  I want to do EVERYTHING at once.  I want everything done right now.  My expectations are WAY out of line.  I chose one thing to do this weekend [finish my photography class].  Slowly but surely I am getting it 'checked' off my list.  Two checks still left...enlarge photos and turn in portfolio [alright maybe three, if I create a blog post to share].  These bites are much easier to chew than choking on that enormous elephant I was trying to swallow whole!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yay you're getting it done!!!! Two down....some more to go. You'll be done soon enough then we can take over the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...