Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week No. 1 or Weak One


Decided to go with book rings since this book will grow over the 21 days.  Used one of Heidi Swapp's stickers, LOVE THESE.
Part of an American Eagle bag.  Again, more Heidi Swapp stickers.  And my new fave printable place Creativity Prompt for these numbers I will be using throughout the book.
Inspired by Ali Edwards lines for journalling.

After taking Jessica Sprague's Inspiration class, used the pocket template for this cool shape.

From the gal who started it all, Rhonna's quote, a little inspiration printout to get my butt in gear.  Oooh and you can only imagine how excited I was when the postal worker gave me this package from American Eagle.  First it's a package, but then it's super groovy too.  Who cares about what is inside, I couldn't wait to use the ICAN again, AND it had the date and part of our box number on it, perfect!  Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if little things didn't amuse me.
And finally a little photo love of Stanford.  And yes, those are my boots Bonnie gave me.  The cows don't know what to do with such a fashionista!

3 comments:

Avital said...

I love, love, love this book :)
I am so happy right now...

Toni said...

I think you should do blank books fore etsy!

Anonymous said...

oooh lala, hello fello nurture your creativity workshop friend. We are going to have an awesome time. I love your blog!!!! U R Creative!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...