Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Galore!

Happy St. Paddy's Day! I am wrapped in a green blanket here at the computer. So I am safe. School is over, I bearly passed the last test. I wish it was on stamping I would have aced it! We are now in Houston staying with my Father in Law. He bought me my first pair of Cowboy boots yesterday- they are really nice. They are the most expensive shoes I own! He told me a story of a lady at the rodeo that told her husband to slow down when they were walking because she had a bad toe- he simply laughed and thought- you don't have a bad toe you have bad shoes! I thought that was so true. Well since we have been here I have enjoyed great seafood, Beyonce, Dierks Bently, good ole' rodeo, good company, and my new boots. More to come though, tonight we will see Brooks and Dunn tomorrow ZZtop and next week we are headed to Victoria Texas to visit his Aunt, Uncle and cousins. Should be filled with fishing food and more fun. Looking forward to stamping though, just a few more days of my little excursion!

1 comment:

The Art of Cards said...

Are you gonna wear your new boots on Saturday ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...