Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Miss you guys!

This message is to my stamping friends...
I miss you ladies! I am looking forward to getting down and inky when I return. Things are pretty boring here as far as school goes. Although we had a blast this weekend. Paul came up to get me from Houston and we visited Fort Worth to see The Wreckers at Billy Bob's the largest Honky Tonk bar in the world (they have live bullriding inside). And guess who made a guest appearance?? Kelly Clarkson! Pretty cool. We also we went with a few guys from my class to 6 Flags- AWESOME. I rode a few rides and screamed like a little girl, so did Paul and the other guys for that matter. Fun, fun, fun so far. As always I'd rather be stamping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear from you. Glad you are enjoying yourself and your hubby as well. I have been busy making my animal cards for a swap, tea cards for a swap, thank you cards for a swap, bookmark/fav author for a swap, etc. My Mom is visting from MI until the 20th. We will be going to see Body Worlds at the Arizona Science Center. Next month Andrew goes to Cali for work. He passed on an offer to go to India. We will both be heading to Las Vegas for a belated anniversary get away. I found a few stamp stores but need to see how far they are away from where we will be. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Seems so long ago since we've seen you. Can't wait til you get back home. How are you doing? How are the tests going? Been keeping up on my stamping, I joined a secret sister site that anne told me about received 2 cards their great , received 2 RAK's also Take care and stay safe. Hugs....

The Art of Cards said...

Hurry up and come back already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...