Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last day to SALE-a-brate!




Made these cards this weekend. The baby card is using some of the vintage ribbon from my grandmother and a sketch from Toni at Stampingdiva. The bumble bee card was inspired by the polka dotted ribbon and this sketch from Stampingdiva. The color combo is to match the yellow ribbon- I hate yo-yo yellow but the ribbon is just too cute! So that is my third grade card for the day. And finally the rubbon card. I like rubbons, I have been using my rubbon applicator find out a bit more about it here. Again using up the scraps from my previous projects on all three cards. Be sure if you didn't have the chance to SALE-a-brate you take advantage of it!

I started my first day of work, and let me tell you the luck of the irish was no where to be seen. Hopefully today will be better. I did take a small trip to Michael's and found some goodies, and today I will receive my TAC order from Toni so this should be a MUCH better day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the simplicity of your cards. Very groovy!

Traveling Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by Travelingmama! I love each of these cards! Your vintage ribbon is gorgeous! What a special card for someone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...