Monday, November 22, 2010

B & E



This weekend I was B & E, as Dane Cook calls Breaking and Entering.  I am breaking out of my shell, like Eli out of his crib.  Entering the creative world and sharing myself.  I put myself out there (at a craft faire).  Granted I was not there physically, but my work was on display.  It survived.  No one purchased anything, but no one egged my house for putting it out there either.  I stuck a toe out there, no one bit it off.  I survived.  I can do it again.  I will do it again.  Watch out January, the world might not be ready, but I am.

Today's plan: Create a shutterfly book (my free code expires today, better use it up).  Shovel snow.  Mail packages (yes Toni, watch your mailbox).  Talk with professors about incompletes for school, with Eli's recent hospitalization it seems that school work/#15 has taken a backseat.  Organize my supplies, watch for a never/barely/rarely used it sale soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...