My sister Courtney is bringing my niece Ella for a visit. [super excited to see my sister and her sassy miniature self] Getting a flu shot. [well, not entirely looking forward to it, but will be nice to get it out of the way]
- Completing all of my incompletes. [yes that means you photography, science, english and math, evil #15] Whoops, look like this one will be tackeled again in dec.
Selling some creations at the hospital craft faire with my Aunts. [once the above task is done, let the creating begin!] Thanksgiving. [mmm…I'm thankful for yams and family]
- Completing my PT test. [adios #24] It was pretty ambitious, it's now scheduled for January.
Eli’s CF test. [want to hear officially that we can cross off cystic fibrosis from his ‘side effect list’]
- the new harry potter came out [it was scary, the lady sitting next to me in the theater said I was scaring her more than the movie!]
- Eli being hospitalized [only 4 days this time, thankfully]
- tons of snow which closed roads
looking forward to in december
- santa is coming [don't worry I've been good]
- starting the lindsalita business and blog
- going to Billings to have Eli's eyes checked
- finishing school [looking forward to having the dark cloud of homework out from over my head]