Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back




looking back on what I looked forward to in november
  • My sister Courtney is bringing my niece Ella for a visit. [super excited to see my sister and her sassy miniature self]
  • Getting a flu shot. [well, not entirely looking forward to it, but will be nice to get it out of the way]
  • Completing all of my incompletes. [yes that means you photography, science, english and math, evil #15]  Whoops, look like this one will be tackeled again in dec.
  • Selling some creations at the hospital craft faire with my Aunts. [once the above task is done, let the creating begin!]
  • Thanksgiving. [mmm…I'm thankful for yams and family]
  • Completing my PT test. [adios #24It was pretty ambitious, it's now scheduled for January.
  • Eli’s CF test. [want to hear officially that we can cross off cystic fibrosis from his ‘side effect list’]
unexpected in november

  • the new harry potter came out [it was scary, the lady sitting next to me in the theater said I was scaring her more than the movie!]
  • Eli being hospitalized [only 4 days this time, thankfully]
  • tons of snow which closed roads

looking forward to in december
  • santa is coming [don't worry I've been good]
  • starting the lindsalita business and blog
  • going to Billings to have Eli's eyes checked
  • finishing school [looking forward to having the dark cloud of homework out from over my head]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...