Monday, April 11, 2011

My Fiance

Now that we are engaged, Josh answers his phone...'Lindsey's Fiance, Eli's dad'.  He's such a goofball.  Once I had introduced him to someone as Eli's dad and he won't let me forget it.  Josh really uses the word, i think because I think it's such a riduculous word.  He will say, 'Fiance I'm home', 'oh I missed you Fiance', 'Fiance will you get me a beer'.  But I really think he is diggin' his new title of Fiance.  The word sounds so silly to me.  So many people already call me his wife which isn't much better but I guess I have been called worse. 

This photo of us is when it was REEEally cold.  When the jelly in your eyeballs feels frozen type of cold.  We were not dressed to hold up a 7 Eleven or anything.  Although we might be able to do a ranch version of Fun with Dick and Jane! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

congrats on your engagement! hope all is well. Kiss that sweet Eli for me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...